Monday, October 12, 2015

Draft of Rhetorical Analysis

Draft of Rhetorical Analysis
The revision process is one of the most important steps in a writing process. Below are my thoughts about my first draft for the rhetorical analysis project and parts of my writing that I would appreciate feedback on. 
Reneman. "DRAFT ICON" 2/24/13 via Wikimedia Commons. Creative Commons Attribution.

I had a bit of trouble writing this draft at first. Whether it was due to PTSD from high school writing or something else, I decided to jump around between different parts of it. That being said I am a bit worried that it might be choppy and or repetitive. Below are a few things that I would appreciate you all focusing on as you're reading through the draft: 
  • The flow of the writing-does it go together well and is understandable?
  • Is the text convincing? (Does it have a good quote:analysis ratio)
  • Are the rhetorical strategies emphasized effective in conveying to the reader what is important? 
  • Does the analysis on the topics make sense? 
  • Is the paper long enough? 
  • Does it speak to what the prompt is asking? 
Thanks for all the help! 

You can find the link to my draft here.

No comments:

Post a Comment