Saturday, September 19, 2015

Paragraph Analysis

Paragraph Analysis

It is important for a writer to determine his or her weaknesses during the drafting process of writing. Below is an analyzation of the strengths and weaknesses in the paragraphs in my rough draft. HERE is the link to my paragraph analysis. 

Yann, "Paragraph-mark" 2008 via Wikimedia Commons.  Public Domain.
  • Strengths: 
    • I think that the majority of my paragraphs have good focus on the main points which they are trying to convey. In this I think they stick to the main topic and I don't go off onto tangents regarding other things. 
    • Additionally I also think that the majority of links and transitions in my writing were good. Most often I would end section's paragraphs at good points in which transitioned to a different topic about the subject very well. 
  • Weaknesses: 
    • In some instances I think I need to develop my main point more. although I do a great job on focusing on the main point at the beginning I think I need to add some more evidence and analyzation of this evidence in order to bolster the development of the main points.
    • Another thing I need to work on is adding more hyperlinks in order to add credibility of the subject and for myself as the writer. 
    • Lastly, I think I need to add a few more key topics into my QRG in order to round out the whole topic and make sure that I convey all importances to the audience rather than just a brief overview. 

No comments:

Post a Comment