Saturday, September 12, 2015

Draft Of Quick Reference Guide

Draft of Quick Reference Guide
Ludraman. "Junior certificate grading" via Wikimedia Commons. Creative Commons Attribution.
I have read over my draft of the QRG a few times and I am thinking it is making its way to a final project but I don't know for sure yet. Here are some things that I would appreciate if you could all let me know your thoughts on: 
  • What do you think about the quotes? I only used one word for word quote but I tried to summarize things that other articles said. 
  • Do we need to cite the pictures we input similarly to how we cited them on the actual blog? If so how do you do that, because I have looked everywhere but unfortunately cannot seem to figure it out. 
  • Is the hyperlinking helpful where it is and do you think there is enough to make my writing seem credible? 
  • I know there isn't a specific length that the QRG is supposed to be but for some reason I feel like mine isn't long enough. I don't know if that's because I already know so much about the controversy or what but if you could tell me from an outsiders perspective if it seems to have enough information or not then that would be great! 
Other than that please just let me know if any of you see anything you think that I should add/delete/change and whatnot. Thank you so much for all the help! 

The LINK TO MY ROUGH DRAFT is here 

No comments:

Post a Comment